CHRISTMAS!!
Merry Christmas.
Christmas Pictures:

Harper, baby & Pooh

Harp's new computer

Dad always is looking for the remote






Princess Harper

Baby& Shopping Cart

Baby

Little Monkey

"Can I go through the window?"
Chandler
God's Love
O Lord my God, You have performed many wonders for us, Your plans for us are too numerous to list, You have no equal, If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. Psalm 40:5 (NLT)
3 comments:
Mike.....I love you!! That is too funny! John said you need to keep the remote in an empty KFC bucket! Then you'll always find it! Miss you all! Love the Ramellas
It was so fun meeting all of you guys! Hope to see you all soon! Elizabeth (Lydia Mei misses Harper very much!)
Mike...I love the "Remote Sign-Out Sheet." Does it work? I imagine we came from the same ball of clay, because I can NEVER find ours. We need a remote to find the remote...but that opens another can of worms!!! :-)
Love you guys,
Eddie
Post a Comment